The DCN Global and the Portulans Institute hosted an online discussion about the 2022 edition of the Network Readiness Index (NRI) focusing on the role of youth in the process of Digital Transformation. This webinar explored issues related to media literacy and active citizenship, including the importance of formal education, trust and social media in fostering youth engagement.
Learn more about the Network Readiness Index
- Rafael Escalona Reynoso, CEO and Secretary for the Board of Directors, Portulans Institute, USA
- Nikos Panagiotou, President, DCN Global, Greece
- Alexandre Le Voci Sayad, Co-Chair of the International Steering Committee, UNESCO Media and Information Literacy Alliance, Brazil
- Bibi C. Reisdorf, Associate Professor, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA
- Mariam Chaduneli, Senior Policy Associate, Project Manager of the NRI, Portulans Institute, UK
- Moderator: Raashi Saxena, DCN Board Member, Asia