Follow our running Dialogue on Digital Transformation to complement the launch of the Network Readiness Index 2020. This series of conversations with world-leading experts address some of the year’s most critical questions about digital transformation, from leveraging digital transformation to rebuild more inclusive economies and combating the digital divide to striking the crucial balance between competitiveness and human-centric innovation.
Our Co-Founders Dr Bruno Lanvin and Prof Soumitra Dutta introduce the Network Readiness Index 2020.
Find our interviews on digital transformation with global thought leaders, government experts, CEOs and private sector innovators, and academics.
- A Conversation with Sonia Jorge About Meaningful Connectivity, Digital Transformation and COVID-19
- The Power of People-First Innovation, According to Brazilian Digital Trailblazer Dr. Cristiano Ferri
- WITSA Secretary General Dr. Jim Poisant Explains Why Championing ICT Development Is So Important
- Emma Arakelyan’s Approach to People-First Digital Transformation
- From Strategic Initiative to Strategic Imperative: Digital Transformation According to Karim Michel Sabbagh
- Marie Lou Papazian’s Perspective on Digitally Transforming Education
- Huawei Public Affairs Expert Dr. Rene Arnold Shares Insights About Digital Tools
- Internet Pioneers Talk About Digital Transformation in the Age of COVID-19 (Vint Cerf, Mei Lin Fung and Samantha Schartman-Cycyk)
- Harvard Law School Director Jocelyn Kennedy Tells Us About Digital Transformation
- Frances West Tells Us About Authentic Inclusion, Women in Tech and Digital Transformation
- Hear Nnenna Nwakanma’s Thoughts on Digital Transformation and Meaningful Connectivity
- Preparing Our Workforce for the Tech of Tomorrow: A Conversation with Marco Stefanini
- COVID-19 as a Catalyst of “Necessary Change”: Olu Teniola’s Thoughts on Digital Transformation