On October 19th, from 9 am to 11 am EST (3 pm to 5 pm Brussels and 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm Delhi).
*confirm your time zones here
Missed our event? Check the summary and videos here!
How has Covid-19 accelerated the need for digital transformation worldwide? Are countries network-ready to ensure digital transformation is beneficial to their economies and citizens? Portulans Institute, in cooperation with UNESCO, is proud to host a global dialogue on “Building Forward Better: Network Readiness and Digital Transformation in a post-COVID world”. On this occasion, the Portulans Institute co-founders will present the results of the Network Readiness Index 2020. More info about the NRI here.
Program and Confirmed Speakers:
9 am EST: Welcome remarks by Carolina Rossini, CEO, Portulans Institute.
9:15 to 10:30 am EST: Panel Discussion with
- Dr. Anand Agarwal, STL, Group CEO, India
- Pr. Soumitra Dutta, Professor of Management – SC Johnson College of Business, Cornell University and President, Portulans Institute
- Dr. Demi Getschko, President-director, NIC.Br, Brazil
- Ms. Dorothy Gordon, Chair, Information for All Programme (IFAP), UNESCO
- Dr. Bruno Lanvin, Executive Director for Global Indices at INSEAD, and Director, Portulans Institute
- Ms. Sasha Rubel, Program Specialist, Digital Innovation & Transformation, UNESCO
- H.E Anders Ygeman, Minister for Energy and Digital Development, Sweden
10:30 am EST: Q&A
Moderator: Carolina Rossini, CEO & Co-Founder, Portulans Institute
Check our Speaker’s bios!
With Support from:
Who is this event for?
Academics, policymakers, business representatives, and other stakeholders interested in:
- Digital transformation and Covid-19;
- Inclusion, diversity, and the digital divide;
- Policy interventions;
- Talent (upskilling, reskilling, lifelong learning) and digital transformation;
- Digital transformation, economic development, and competitiveness;
- Digital transformation and sustainable development.
In advance of this event, hear from global thought leaders about digital transformation and Covid-19 in Portulans’ Dialogue on Digital Transformation series.