October 28, 10 am to 12 pm EST (3 pm to 5 pm Brussels)
*check your time zones here
Europe’s track record in digital innovation and transformation is globally recognized, with economies consistently topping the rankings of the Network Readiness Index. While Covid-19 has displayed the ways in which digital tools may be leveraged to combat a global crisis, the pandemic has also exposed that there is much more digital progress required. Which economies are best positioned to maintain and improve their competitiveness and digital transformation in a post-Covid world?
Portulans Institute, in cooperation with UNESCO and ICANN-Europe, is proud to host a panel with regional experts highlighting the progress Europe has achieved in terms of network readiness and digital transformation. In this panel, Portulans co-founders will present the 2020 Network Readiness Index results, highlighting regional data.
Program and Speakers:
10am EST: Welcome remarks: Carolina Rossini, CEO, Portulans Institute.
10:15 am to 11:30 am EST: Panel Discussion with
- Ankit Agarwal, CEO, Connectivity Solutions Business at STL- Sterlite Technologies Ltd
- Mr. Jacques Bughin, Venture Partner at Antler, Prof at Solvay Business School in Brussels, Portulans Institute Board Member
- Mr. Paul Hofheinz, President, Lisbon Council
- Dr. Bruno Lanvin, Director at INSEAD and Portulans Director
- Mr. Chris Mondini, ICANN Vice President, Stakeholder Engagement & Managing Director, Europe.
11:30am to 12 pm: Q&A
Moderator: Carolina Rossini, Portulans CEO
Check our Speakers’ bios!
With Support from:
Who is this event for?
Academics, policymakers, business representatives and other stakeholders interested in:
- Digital transformation and Covid-19;
- The impact digital transformation has had in Europe;
- Where European nations are in the NRI 2020 rankings;
- The digital divide in Europe;
- Regional insights on innovation, global talent, and digital transformation.
In advance of this event, hear from global thought leaders about digital transformation and Covid-19 in Portulans’ Dialogue on Digital Transformation series.
2020 Network Readiness Index Knowledge Partner: